Outdoor Research Helium II Jacket
MSP: $219CAD / Purchased for $143CAD
Manufacturer Specs/Write Up
The men’s Helium II jacket was designed for flash-storm protection when out on an exposed trail. At only 180-grams, this rain shell packs away into its own inner pockets, becoming the size of an apple. It’s made of waterproof and super-breathable Pertex Shield+ 2.5-layer fabric, which has a surprisingly strong 30-denier face fabric. This rain shell’s seams are also fully taped to ensure the most weatherproof seal.
- Pertex® Shield+ 2.5L
- Waterproof, breathable with taped seams
- Adjustable hood
- YKK® AquaGuard® front zipper
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Inner pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord hem
|Materials||[body] Pertex® Shield+ 2.5L with 30D ripstop face – 100% nylon|
|Weather Resistance||Sufficiently waterproof, highly breathable, wind-resistantFully taped seams|
|Length||Centre back: 28 ½” / 72 cm|
|Pockets||[exterior] 1 zippered napoleon pocket[interior] 1 pocket doubles as stuff sackCarabiner loop|
|Recommended Use||Hiking, Wet Seasonal Weather, Rainy Outdoor Adventures|
Lightweight, Warm Down Puffy
Rab – Microlight Summit Jacket – Men’s – Deep Ink (Reg: $458CAD – Paid $226CAD)
- Microlight Summit is a streamlined technical jacket for when weight is a concern but function is paramount.
- 455g / 16oz
- Insulation – 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down
- Pre baffled seamless build Pertex® Quantum Infinity Weave
- 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stretch nylon cuff allowing sleeves to be rolled up
- Full helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Internal stretch bound hood seams to reduce hood size when worn without a helmet
- Internal stretch hood gaiter to seal out wind and improve fit around face
- 2 way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK® reverse coil zipped pocket
- Stuff sack
Fleece Jacket / Oregon & Washingon
Nike ACG Jacket ( Reg $212CAD – Paid $106CAD)
Fabric: Body/lining insets: 100% polyester. Pockets: 95% nylon/5% elastane
- Colour Shown: Imperial Blue/Habanero Red/Black
- Style: BQ3446-411
- Ultra-soft, fast-drying and durable fleece helps keep you warm. A seasonal print is pulled from the Nike ACG archives.
Dryzzle Full Zip Gore-Tex Pants
The North Face (Reg. $229CAD – Paid $103CAD)
The last day of the 55% off sale at The Last Hunt made me open the wallet. I was on the fence with adding the weight of these pants. Some hikers hike in shorts in the rain and then put something dry on at night. I think I will appreciate the warmth they will also provide me.
Body:50D 101 G/M² GORE-TEX® Paclite®100% Polyester With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish.
Avg Weight:295 G (10.4 Oz)
Hike through the drizzliest fall weather in these waterproof, breathable, lightweight GORE-TEX® shell pants featuring full-length side zips for superior ease of access.