Websites & Reference Links:
- Pacific Crest Trail Association
- United States National Parks System – Trails
- United States Forest Service
- Guthook App by Atlas Guides
Gear Links + Resources:
Shared Shelter + Cooking + Hydration System
Dan’s + Chantal’s Individual Comfort + Sleep System
Our Individual Pack & Storage System
Shared Electronics | Navigation / Documenting
Chantal’s Clothes – Base + Outer Layer
Chantal’s Misc Stuff + Additional Swaps
Dan’s Clothes – Base + Outer Layer
Dan’s Misc Stuff + Additional Swaps
Below are some links to some gear lists for reference. More will be added but the Halfway Anywhere’s list using survey results from PCT hikers is really what is super useful. It’s crazy… you really pay for lightweight. Quality is hard to judge since a manufacturer could simply price products high to try and influence quality.
- Elina Osborne AKA Tip-Tap
- Damn this is fat > Halfway Anywhere’s survey results from 2019
More to follow this May. Reviewing and organizing them. 😉
- PCT Maps from the PCT Association
- Hardcopy National Geographic PCT Maps (Maps of individual sections. Maps are waterproof, tearproof, and topographic) You can buy the 11 individual maps in a bundle to reduce the cost.
- PCT Wall Map
- US Forest Service Maps of the PCT. Total of 10 maps that makes up the full trail.
- Magellan’s trail wide map of the PCT (PDF)
- Magellan’s two State PCT map displaying public transportation (PDF-1) (PDF-2)
- PCT Trail Conditions / PCT Closures
More to be added soon as research continues.