Listen on Anchor.fm: https://anchor.fm/hikethepct
Listen on Spotify: A Long Walk North
Listen on Apple Podcasts: A Long Walk North
Listen on YouTube: Podcast Playlist or Breaker Audio / Castbox / Overcast / Pocket Casts / or where you listen to your podcasts.Become a Patron!
A Long Walk North:
We wanted to launch a podcast of the planning we will do beforehand on different topics and hiking the PCT itself by recording audio using our phones from the trail. It will allow us to explain the journey in greater length/detail describing how we are feeling and giving you a better look into the section of the trail we are hiking.
- Trailer One: Does She Even Know? / Released: 26APR20 / Duration: 1:57 min / Listen
- Trailer Two: Does He Even Know? / Released: 02MAY20 / Duration: 1:58 min / Listen
- Season 1 / Episode 1 / “It’s Not Hard… You Just Talk” / Episode’s Show Notes / Released Jan 5, 2021 / Duration 20 minutes
- Season 1 / Episode 2 / “Oh Ya! Get Me The Spork” – The Planning / Episode’s Show Notes / Released Jan 26, 2021 / Duration 67 minutes
- Season 1 / Episode 3 / “Daddy Likes To Talk” – The Planning Continues / Episode’s Show Notes / Released Feb 10, 2021 / Duration 63 minutes
- Season 1 / Episode 4 / “Trail Lingo” / Currently Waiting To Record
- Season 1 / Episode 5 / “Hiker Interview” / Coming Soon
Future Episodes & Guests:
We will be interviewing PCT Section Hiker Laura AKA @we_need_wilderness on IG and TikTok about her sections she has hiked and her passion for storytelling. We will interview Dignity who goes by “Traildork” on Youtube and social media who hiked it in 2019. We also have two people lined up who is hiking the PCT in this year… one NOBO and one SOBO. More to follow… but podcasts will happen on the regular now 😉
<Click The Icon Above>
Leave us a Voice Mail for our podcast and give us feedback, suggestions, and ask us questions on anything.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we are making our podcasts: Using the Anchor App we are finding it one of the best ways to start and share a podcast across all platforms like Apple, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. We will get a good quality mic like the Rode VideoMic for the trail to capture sound for our Vlog and podcasts. For editing and post-production, we are using Anchor + Audacity (which is a great free program)